Monday, August 15, 2011

He holds us accountable..........

Isn't it nice when not only you but your children hold you accountable. It can be a good thing. It keeps you on your toes. But to hear it from your Missionary is a great thing. You always hope to hear it once from your kids. So I guess this is my once! Another week has gone by and I am still plugging away. Chrys' friend that he grew up with comes home tomorrow. That is awesome and hard at the same time. He is older than Chrys so he would be home before him and Chrys did go out when he was 20. It just will be hard to have CJ here without Chrys. Soon though, they will be both here. Next week Chrys will be out 5 months, that went by fast.....lets hope it goes by just as fast for the rest. I want him to have all the experiences he needs, but 2 years and 4 phone calls is a long time. Right Mom's!! I hope this week brings all of you happiness with your families!! I hope to have some fun time with James before school starts next week. That is if I can get him away from Wyatt! Happy end of the summer to everyone!! :]


Deaaaarrrr FaaaaMMiillyyyy,
So many things happening at home! That's crazy! Way to go Kyle!! I love hearing about all the people leaving to serve!! Drake is leaving already?? That is incredible. And crazy that CJ will be home tomorrow!! Holy moly! I can't imagine what he is feeling right now. Please do send pictures! I can't believe James is in the 8th grade. I won't believe it! Ha ha. What a good year that was for me. They're changing the stake presidency? Sad! Good luck to you all! Ha ha. Tell President Doman if you see him that i say hi. I love that man.
This past week went well, honestly, i don't remember what happened ha ha. There is a family that moved this past week to Provo, the Windsors. Jeff Windsor, is an amazing man. I have learned SO much from him!! Especially about temples! And Free Masons...ha ha yeah random. It was good to know though because it's a source of anti out here. It was actually really sad to say good bye and see him go. But he's in Provo! And is going to teach at BYU! Ha ha so i'm not too worried. I'm definitely going to look him up when i get home.
So there's another family out here that i love. The Peine's! Their son Adam, is the cutest kid! He is i think 5. Last week at church, Brother Peine came to me and was telling me how when he was dressing Adam he was telling him how he wanted to look like Elder Robinson. Ha ha! Then yesterday the daughter, Erin, told me she went to button Adam's jacket and he said, "No! I want to look like Elder Robinson! He never buttons his Jacket!" Ha ha ha isn't that the cutest?? I love it.
Transfers are this week. That came fast huh?! We are all pretty sure i will be leaving, but then again Elder Peirce has only been here for 5 weeks and still needs to know a lot more about the area so i could possibly stay longer. Probably just another transfer if i do. It would be really hard to leave this area though, i love the people here. They are so wonderful. We are having one last Nerf war before transfers! Today is going to ROCK! ha ha. We had one last week. They are too fun. Except i messed up my pinky about a month ago playing dodgeball and it still hurts. I'm hopin i can still kick butt! Ha ha.
I have had the opportunity to bare my tetimony to so many people this past week. It has been so awesome. I love it. We were able to sit in a temple prep class with an elder that is preparing to leave for Australia and his family at their home. How spiritual! I was able to bear my testimony to him on temples and how incredible they are. And how much i miss the temple ha ha. I should be going soon though. Any way the spirit there was just awesome.
Well i must be going now. I love you all SOOOO much! I have been listening to some John Bytheway lately and in one he talks about family, especially parents. Thank you mom and dad for raising me in this Gospel. You two are such amazing parents! What a blessing. I love you both so so so much. Thank you for everything you do for me and our family! One thing he mentioned is, my friends and family have molded me into who i am today, and i hold you completely accountable for that! Ha ha. It's true, i am who i am and i do what i do because of you! Thank you!
I love you ALL!
-Elder Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment