Monday, August 8, 2011

Deeear Familyy..........helloooooooooooo

This week I was trying to think about what I wanted to write about. Nothing came to mind. Well actually something does, but I just don't like writing about it. I have been facing some challenges. As you get older it tends to happen. I am not a spring chicken anymore. But with prayer and listening for answers things are better. I am not laying on my bed crying and hugging my pillow. That is a good thing. I am not filling like my head is whirling around me 24-7. That is an awesome thing. I am not having headaches that brought on nausea. Thank goodness for that. It all came down to a leap of faith and prayers. Well and a change in medicine. Sometimes being stubborn is not a good thing. You can only stand your ground if you can get out of bed. I can get out of bed now. So I guess Chet has to deal with me being stubborn again. My family helped me to keep going and I am so grateful for that. Prayer helped me to keep going. When we get older we still learn. Yes, it is a fact. I hope that your week finds you with health, family and if you need it a little bit of stubbornness........because sometimes you just need it.


Deeear familyy,
Sounds like a pretty crazy week at home! I'm glad to hear all is well! Oh and let me say...i have not done the bump in the pool ha ha ha what does that even mean?? My dear mother...my dear dear tan mother.....you make me laugh. The Browns had their baby? Aw congrats! That's awesome! Oh and i don't really have much time today so could you tell Christian that i love him and to have an awesome birthday!
Another Good week here in Pickerington! The work is progressing. I honestly cannot remember what happened this past week ha ha it's all mushed together...hmm...we taught this awesome lade from Ghana that lives in Germany. It went very well! We're headed back tomorrow. She said she will have the entire Book of Mormon read by the next time we visit. Crazy huh. It was so cool though. I couldn't really understand what she was saying because she has such a heavy accent but i could really feel the spirit speaking to me and helping me understand what i needed to say. It's incredible how much the Lord is with his missionaries. I would never be able to do the things i do if it wasn't for Him.
President Nislen will probably be going on splits with us soon. He's been going with everyone around us but hasn't gotten to us yet. Pretty stoked! He is incredible. He does so much for us.
The ward is so involved with us right now! They are coming out with us almost every night and there isn't a night that we aren't being fed. Even the new families that just movied in last week have signed up for dinner! So cool. The bishop is trusting us with some major things right now and some big changes. We see him a few times a week. Less active members are really starting to come out and become involved in chruch and church activities. We have about 15 on our list right now.
We taught primary yesterday! 9 and 10 yr olds. It was SO fun! They didn't want us to leave ha ha. It reminded me of my kids at home. Oh man that was awesome. We teach every couple weeks. It's pretty much my favorite thing ha ha.
Well, i think that about covers it for this week. This upcoming week should be pretty amazing. I am loving it more and more each day i am out here! I love teaching about this gospel. The message we have to share is amazing. I love seeing the blessing that come from it. I love my Heavenly Father. I love the Book of Mormon. I love all of you!
Keep up the good work my family, have a great week!
-Elder Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment