Saturday, November 24, 2012

I'm Busy.........

     So this week has been a little crazy. Our Oldest Son came into town with his family. Cooking for a dinner that didn't happen because my Dad got sick. James' back is hurting and not letting any of us sleep. Thanksgiving and joyous fun! Big pieces of metal in my car tire. Getting a call and we are going to talk in church on Sunday. I felt a panic attack creeping up on me yesterday. I kept breathing and ate some chocolate. Had dinner with extended family again. I was all good and ready for bed. I'm still busy and need to make some more brownies for tonight. What a crazy weird week!!!!! Then there's the tree that needs to be "fluffed"......sigh........     :]

Dear Family!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


I don't have much time today, we have a bunch to do! So sorry if this email is a little short.


Elder Johnson and I are staying in Batesville!!! We got the news this morning. We're both happy! I love it here and i am so excited for these next 6 weeks. A lot is going to happen! Things are moving a long and looking up!

This past week we found 4 new people! It was the Watkin's neighbors! It went so well!! So, we went over on Wednesday night not sure what to expect, and we had a nice dinner full of questions about the church. One things i gotta say i am thankful for is the spirit. I don't know what i would do with out it! It was so fun, they were asking all sorts of questions. We had a great conversation about all sorts and we taught briefly on the Plan of Salvation. It was funny though, the friends they had invited were actually good friends with the member family that we were eating with the Sunday that we got the call from them! Ha ha! And they actually were going to invite them to listen to the missionaries anyway, so i guess it all worked out! So this Wednesday we are planning on having a lesson at the Watkins at 6 and we are planning on finishing the Plan of Salvation. That Wednesday actually we have 4 investigator appointments!! Pretty sweet! This week is going to rock.

Brother Boyd, Matt, and April all came to church on Sunday! It was great! They all really enjoyed it. We had breakfast before with April and Ashish..french toast yumm. Gosh i love that family. They are doing real well! And Matt is on date for December 22nd! He's feeling pretty ready and really wants it so we're letting him have it! ha ha. We are so blessed to be teaching so many great people, i've never taught this many people before on my mission! We are teaching 5 families and a couple other people. Holy cow! Never has that happened. And this Wednesday we have appointments with a part member family and another family that we met out on the sidewalk. So we will be adding to that. WE ARE SO BLESSED. I love it here.

We encountered a bed bug in our apartment the other day...uh oh. Hopefully it's the only one.

Welllllll i have to get going. Sorry it's such a short letter this week. P-days seem to get shorter and shorter. Oh wait they are! They end at 4:45 now instead of 6. Ha ha. But i am thankful for being on a mission. I have learned so much out here and have made so many friends, my life has been so blessed by them. I am thankful for having a family that loves each other and has the gospel. I love this church and i love the gospel so much. I pray i can continue to find families to bring this gospel to, so they can be blessed just as i have. Jesus Christ lives! The Book of Mormon is TRUE!

I love you all so much! Thank you for everything you do for me, you all mean so much to me. Share the gospel! Spread the Happiness! Spread the Blessings!

-Elder Chrys Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment