Friday, May 25, 2012

Because James loves me so much........

    Because James loves me so much he gave me his wonderful cold. He even smiled and said your welcome. The only thing is it went to my sinuses and is causing me grief. Thank you James for your love......cough, cough........I love you so much too! I just love picking up tissue around the house.....not! I guess he didn't love Chet enough to pass it along to him though. So I am the lucky one this week. The loved one by James........cough.......     :]

Dear family,



Woa both released?? That's cool! What's dad going to do now? Ha ha i can't remember the last time he was able to go to Elders Quorum. I suppose he's just about old enough to make it into High Priest ;) Yay Ian is home! Way to be! Now go get married! Heh! smiley face.


Well this past week was pretty great. We've been doing SO much service. I'm getting tan! Not really i don't get very tan. But i have color! On Tuesday during exchanges we planned on doing service in the morning and planned on dropping by a few families. Well we ended up dropping by all the families we had planned for and no one was home! So i looked on the GPS and i saw a family i didn't know so we dropped by there to do some service. She opened the door and we said put us to work! And boy did she! We ended up tearing out her whole garden and cutting down a few small trees! Woo! Made me feel like a man! But anyway..Before she had us do that she was like, "Wait! I know one of my neighbors that needs help. Let's go and I'll introduce you." ha ha not going to say no to that! So we went and he didn't need any help at the moment but she set up a time to come and teach him and his family instead. Ha ha! It was awesome. We're going over to their house this Wednesday to have a cookout and teach them. We love members!

Oh and last night we got a call from the Weaver's daughter who is visiting from Utah, and she set up a time for us to teach her friend! That appointment is tonight! I love it here. Members just rule.

We had Stake Conference yesterday and President and Sister Nilsen spoke. Man they tore it up! They spoke on Speaking with others about the gospel. If you know President Nilsen, he is a very "GET IT DONE" type of guy. And he can inspire and pump up anybody! So his talk he just told it how it was, and the members really took it in! We dropped by a few members yesterday and they all had kneeling prayers with us before we left and sent us out to their neighbors. It wasn't the speakers in conference that really made it happen though, it was definitely the spirit. The thing the spirit told me is this is the time. This is it! We are living in the last days. Our church is so well known right now and we are everywhere! There is no better time to share the gospel than NOW! It is each of our responsibilities to share it anyway. So why not now! The Lord had it all set up for us. We just have to open our mouths and speak miracles! I love this gospel so much. It is so wonderful to share something i love with some one else and to see them love it just as much as i do. And the joy of sharing the gospel is unlike anything else! President really focused a lot on that. Here he is, a man who has done literally anything you can think of, and he says "this is the most joy i have ever felt from doing something." It is so true. I can say out of experience that it does bring so much joy. I love it!

Also afterwards our ride took us to an Indian Mound in Enon, Ohio. I have been there before and i don't remember if i mentioned it :/ so I'll mention it again i guess. Zion's camp came through Dayton and it was a mound that Joseph Smith stopped at and camped around for a while. It was pretty cool! I couldn't get any good pictures because it was dark. But there was definitely a different feeling there!

Elder Zwick of the 70 will be here on Wednesday to meet the mission! Woo! We're all pretty stoked. He's doing random apartment checks so lets just say our apartment is pretty clean right now ha ha.

Well it's time to go now. Man, i just love being out here so much. Ohio is amazing. I love these people! Sharing the Gospel is something i love to do and i will always do it! This work is so true. I have no doubt. I love my Savior and i know he lives. I know the Book of Mormon is true. It is so powerful and nothing will stop it from rolling forth across the world.

I love you all! Thank you for your love and support! Have a great week!

-Elder Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment