Thursday, March 15, 2012



    Chet's Mom brought some old pictures with her on her visit. We found this and fell in love with it. We had been married only 2 weeks at the time. We were such babies!! I was 19 and Chet was 24. Wow! It seems like a lifetime ago. So here we are now married for 26 years and dating for 27. Yes, I feel you should always be dating! I am so in love with my husband! He is the most caring and giving man! I am so blessed that he asked me to dance all those years ago! This Saturday is his birthday. In Elder Robinson's letter he says 61, but that is just his humor. Chet is only 51. I am grateful for everyday and every minute I get to share with him! Happy Birthday my Chet!!! Thank you for choosing me!! I love you to eternity and beyond!!!  <3


Dear family,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The big 61! Err i mean....ha ha. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great week!!!!!

Wow that facebook group sounds like a great thing! Tell all them i say hi! Man you're naming off all the elders i know ha ha that is awesome. Ohhh man James has been called to the rival state..Ohio and Michigan hate each other. You better look out ;) it's a good mission though. I've heard great things about the church there. Missionary month, what a great experience! How exciting to be a part of! What mission did you all sign up for?? Or are you allowed to sign up for any..? Ok.....so.....MADI IS GOING ON A MISSION?! I read that and i couldn't see the look on my face but i'm sure my eyes were bigger than my head. That is SO AMAZING! Way to be Madi!!! She is going to be such a GREAT missionary! She will do great things.


This week has just been awesome. I love love love being a missionary. AHHHH. This past week we didn't have the car because it was in the shop, so we did a looottt of walkin. It was great though. Thursday was pretty bad though ha ha it rained and rained and rained. And we knocked and knocked and knocked. Ha ha. We got into 1 house in 4 hours. It was fun though. We were so soaked and cold, that we really didn't care, on the way home we splashed in all the puddles! Was it childish? Maybe...but it was fun :) That was basically the story of the whole week. We've been working really hard to find new people to teach. Tracting and visiting part members every day all day. It's amazing being out talking with so many people but man is it hard. But it pays off!! Yesterday we found a man named Dwight who is so cool. He's been looking for a new church for him and his family and wants to change. We'll be having a chapel tour with him this Thursday. 

Last night we went over to the Ridges, a less active family we have been pushing to get to church and the temple and it's been hard but there has been such a huge difference in their home!! Plus a non-member friend moved in and last night we went over and the daughter talked us up and the church and by the time the night was done she asked if we could give her the lessons. We had to be home then but we are going back tonight to teach her and the family!!! I know it is because we have been obedient and have been working hard that we found them. There is no other way we could have. I am just so happy. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!!

Big news......LINDA IS GETTING MARRIED ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!! Yep Dad's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're giving them the picture of the temple you sent that day :) i thought i should have waited and i'm glad i did. Gosh we are all so excited though!!!!!! Actually we're all kind of freaking out ha ha. She is a miracle. I am so grateful i was able to teach her and bring her into the Gospel. I love this. AHHHH ha ha i am just SOOO happy!!

Oh and transfers are this week....i'll let you know what happens!!

I love you all!! Have a great week! I know with out a doubt that this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ. Missionary work is the BEST! I love these people. It's so fun to see others testimonies grow. There's just nothing else like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment