Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sometimes you have to miss someone..........

    So Chet is in Arkansas for a few days. I miss him a lot!! But that could also be that I am home alone more than I want to be. But it's not all that bad. It's good to miss someone. It makes you appreciate them more. I'm grateful that the messes around the house have been small, but at the same time I miss them. So when he gets back we are making our pizza together and making a mess!! Tuesday better get here quick!!  :]


Deeeaaaar Family,



How's it all goin?? Sounds like it has been good besides all the sickness. That stinks. Grandpa is cancer free!!!! YESSS!! How exciting getting the wedding all ready! Oh man that is so crazy soon! Woo brotha! Nate is going to be a married man!! I looove that Uncle Chris is going to sing for them. That is so cool! I still sing some of his songs while tracting and such. I think all my companions have heard him now. Too bad i can't sing it very well ha ha!

So yes, Linda Bell is getting MARRIED!! Crazy huh!? Like i talked about in one of the past emails, she started dating Brother Johnson. Blew all of our minds! They are so great together though! They stared just seeing each other every week then every couple days and now every day. No whenever we are with Linda, Brother Johnson is there too! It's so funny. They even went to the temple together!!! Cool huh!! They don't have their recommends yet so they both sat in the lobby. Linda said she felt like it was home, almost like she had been there before. It was so cool to hear about! Gosh it makes me so happy. But after that they started talking about marriage..ha ha. And after dating for 2 weeks they picked out rings!! Ahh!! It's seems like it all is going so fast, but then again her whole conversion went just as fast! It has been amazing to be a part of all of this. To sit back and see God's hand working in her life and how everything just comes together. She needed the gospel and He knew she was ready, so He made it happen. Oh and Brother Johnson by the way..has been praying for 5 years to find some one to marry. Ask and you will receive!! God is so amazing.

I'm feeling a little bit better! Brother Young called me that night and ordered some meds for me, but hasn't called back for me to pick them up. I should be getting another ankle brace too. I'll be calling him today to see what's up, hopefully i can get some drugs so i can get better! I'm tired of being sick!

Transfers............My new companion is..........Sister..........Kidding! Elder..............Lamm! From Eagle Idaho! He is a solid missionary. He's been out 7 months so by default i am senior companion, which means nothing! Ha ha he's a fantastic missionary. So far he's just as goofy as i am and has seen as much if not more Spongebob than i have! All we quote is Spongebob! He is super cool. I have a feeling that we are going to do really great these next few months.

So this week we are going to the temple!!! It's only been like 6 months!!! So today isn't our p-day, thursday is. We might after the temple take a day out in downtown Columbus, which should be awesome! Haven't been there in forever. I'll be pretty close to Pickerington!

Oh speaking of the temple, right now Linda is working towards the temple and a majority of the things we talk about is about the temple. So i was wondering if you guys could pick up a picture of it? Picture with a frame for her house. I guess it doesn't really have to be the Columbus temple either. Maybe you can split it up with the family or something? I dunno just whatever you want to do. We just want it in her sights :) Ya?

Ok well i gotta go!! I love you my wonderful family!! Thank you so much for all you do for me!! Have a WONDERFUL week!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

-Elder Robinson

Oh and i named this wendy's because i used my wendy's card today..;) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment