Friday, December 9, 2011

It's All About Light.............

      Have I told anyone lately that I love Christmas lights? Well just drive by my house and you will see that I do. The older I get the more I seem to add. For my birthday I gift myself a trip to Temple Square, the most beautiful place at Christmas time. I just love to see them everywhere. In Chrys' letter he talks about how Sis. Bells baptism was like a light being turned on inside. It's all about the light.........   :]


Dear Family,


Yay (Christ)mas!! Ha ha. I love the house when it's all Christmas'd up. I'm so glad to hear James is growing up! Ha ha that's awesome that he wants to play the violin now. And what a goal to have! To be first chair! Do it James! Ahhh kneaderrssss i miss it. I knew there was something missing this Christmas ha ha. Then again we do have Graeters. Yummmmm. And Panera bread. Oh man soooo good. Wow that was a quick package! Ha ha! Awesome! Excited to get it! I don't know why they wanted it so early. But oh well. I don't mind. Heh.

Hello mark Spongberg!


We had a BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha Linda Bell was baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday! It was so cool! I loved it. It's so cool to be a part of others conversions. To see the light turn on inside. To see their faith grow! There's just nothing else like it. It was a very spiritual service! We wanted the ward members and her fellow shippers to do the actual baptism and confirming, so we were able to just witness it. It was awesome! What a difference it has made in her already! The only thing i can really use to describe it is Joseph Smith's baptism experience. In Joseph Smith History 1:73-74 it talks about after they were baptized and had received the Holy Ghost, their minds were " now enlightened, we began to have the scriptures laid open to our understandings, and the true meaning and intention of the more mysterious passages revealed unto us in a manner which we never could attain to previously." That is exactly the experience of Linda! We taught her The Gospel of Jesus Christ as a new member lesson and she was saying things we had never taught! Ha ha it was awesome!! I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost. Man, what a gift!!

We pulled many pranks on the Beavercreek elders this past week. Ha ha ha. So funny.

On saturday night we went over to the Weavers with a ton of post-it notes with a plan to write "Go to church! Love the missionaries" on them. We ended up putting almost 200 all over Aaron Weavers room and car ha ha ha. That was too awesome. ........but they didn't come to church. Ha ha. Dang it. We'll get them this week.

Well, that's about it. Ohio is flooded. Ha ha. It's been raining forever. I will talk to you all next week! I love CHRISTMAS!! "to catch the real meaning of the spirit of Christmas, we need only drop the last syllable and it becomes the spirit of Christ." - Thomas S. Monson. Woo! So true! Focus on Christ and i promise it will be the best Christmas ever!!

I love you all!!

-Elder Robinson



No comments:

Post a Comment