Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Conversation Goes Something Like This...........

I have taken the conversation that I had with my Elder and made it smaller. It was a little longer, but decided to take out some of the personal things. It was really a great talk between us!! It has been hard not having the fb connection. We were spoiled!!! So here we go-
Chrys-bahhhh. Ha ha. Have you gotten my letter yet? P.S. this is weird that you're on the same time I am haha. Funny.
Me-I am loving this......just like texting hahaha <3
Chrys-hahahaa that's funny. Elder Riggs laughs haha.
Me-Tell Elder Riggs to have his family let you be friends on fb so I can tag him in some pictures!! I loved the pictures last time!! Meet a missionary hahaha
Chrys-Yeah ha ha ha meet a missionary. Gotta love the good ol baptist church. Saw that and was like, oh yeah haha. Couldn't pass that up. Oh I will tell Elder Riggs.
Me-Used your spacesuit on the blog....we laughed at your tag on the suit. Are you being trunky talking to me like this?? haha
Chrys-I was a space missionary! Yay! I have been hereby called to serve in the mission, the Moon. haha
Me-Watch out Moon people!! Elder Robinson is on his way....not only saving people in Ohio, but reaching far beyond!!!
Chrys-hahaHA trunky haha not really I'm just laughing a lot haha. this is awesome.
Me-We got your letter Saturday!!! We loved it!!! <3<3<3
Chrys-Oh Cool!!! I am glad. I was like I'm gonna send a letter haha. Alright we are going to go now I will email you guys later. Catch you on the flippy flop.
Then we passed some mushy goodbyes and the Mom and Son were happy campers!!!! It made my day!! I love that Heavenly Father knew I needed to talk to Chrys. 2 years is a really long time with only 4 phone calls.....well ok 6 phone calls because he did call from the airport twice!!


Deaarrr flamily,




I've got like 10 minutes. ha ha. So i'll reply to that email next week ya? I'm really glad to hear all is well at home though :) I didn't know Emily's grandma passed! My gosh! That's so sad. BUT i'm glad we know our Heavenly Fathers plan for us. I'm glad you guys are there for her. She's a wonderful girl and she deserves a lot of love from everyone! You be sure that she knows we love her.

I will get that letter for Ryan for you next week.

Ok, so like i said, i've got like 10 minutes ha ha so i have to be really quick. It's been SO crazy busy lately! The work is on fire! Ha ha yesterday we had 2 appointments during our prep-day and we didn't have enough time to come back to finish the email. But that's ok. We got a new investigator out of it! Amy Tutt. AWESOME lady with an awesome family. We carved pumpkins with her ha ha it was awesome. And we went back today and mowed her lawn and she made us lunch. She's so cool. We'll be teaching her every Monday.

This past week i have felt the spirit SO much. I have literally felt Him guiding us. We are following every impression we receive from Him and every time we do we have success. The other day we got the impression to go visit a referral from a member, but the problem was she was 18 miles out of our way and we are pretty limited on miles right now. Plus it was at a time that the members said she wouldn't be home. So we decided to pray about it and the same answer came, "GO". So we decided to go. We showed up to her house and she came to the door! We were able to talk to her about the church and families and everything and she was pretty interested! We're going back on thursday. Amazing. I love that. There's even been times while out tracting where i would hear an audible voice tell me to stop at a certain house. And when we listened, the person was receptive. From our finding efforts we have 9 return appointments for this week alone. AND we have a bunch of member referrals. One of which is a chapel tour tomorrow. My gosh. This week is going to be a busy one.

AND last night we got 2 more people on date for baptism. Ha ha! AMAZING!

TOMORROW, we are teaching a..........COLLEGE CLASS! Ha! Yeah!! It's gonna be so sweet!! It's going to be about 30+ people and i'm going with my district leader because we're on exchanges right now until tomorrow night. We're both pretty nervous, but i know that this is happening for a reason. And why be afraid? The Lord will be with us. We will be teaching on just about everything but mainly on the restoration and our basic beliefs. The teacher's name is Mr. Moermon. Pronounced Mormon ha ha and he's not a member. How funny is that? You can call me Elder Professor Robinson.

I LOOOOVE this area. This ward is so missionary minded. We get referrals just about every dinner appointment. I love it here. I love being on a mission!!!!!!! It is the best most enriching experience ever. My love for the Savior has grown so much. I love Him. I love Him. I love Him. I love this gospel. I love the Book of Mormon. I love our Heavenly Father. I am so grateful to be serving here in Ohio. It is the greatest place to be serving a mission!! I wouldn't rather be anywhere else.

I love all of you. Thank you so much for the support and love you have given me. I don't know where i would be with out you! Oh and thank you Bagley's for the package!! :) :) Just got it before i came here! Love it!!

I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!


-Elder Professor Robinson


P.S. Tell the Coulters that i love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment