Monday, June 13, 2011

Faith and Chrys now eats salad............ :]

Faith......such a small word. It has so much meaning. I have faith that Heavenly Father will keep my son safe while he is on his mission. I get to talk to him 2 times a year. I get to write to him as often as I want. He has wonderful friends in Ohio on Facebook that send "love notes" back and forth. He sends his SD cards with his pictures to see his adventures. I don't get to hug him. I don't get to run my fingers through his carpet head. I don't get to dance and sing to our favorite songs with him. But I do know he is where he is to meant to be. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Sometimes the love is so strong in my heart I think I will just burst!! Yes Faith is a wonderful word!!


Dear Family,
I'm so glad to hear all is well in Utah. Mom, you are amazing. I remember sister Bagley one time telling me how she loves how much I love my mom, and how much i show it! Well it's true, I love my mom. And why not show it? I love you mom!
Yes, i am eating salad, ha ha! Weird huh? I eat it all the time now! I forgot i told the Coulters to tell you ha ha. Oh good you accepted Jon Browning! Yeah he was on there when i was at his house and i told him to add me, so he did! Awesome! He goes out on exchanges with us about twice a week and is putting his papers in. His family is so cool too, they do a lot for us. They're actually going to be in Utah this upcoming week ha ha. Oh and i didn't get Trent's letter! Not the one where he says he has a baptism. At least i don't think i did. That's so righteous! Ha ha he is awesome. Chet Michael and the family is gonna be there this week?? That's cool! Did they get my letters? Nate will be 25?! WHAT? Holy moly. When did that happen. He is ooollddd ha ha. Tell him to write me ya? Ooo speaking of sunsets, Ohio sunsets rock. It's an amazing sight every day. I don't know why they are so crazy and awesome looking here, but they are sweet.
Dad+pee on his shirt=funny. Bah!
Ok, what a week it's been. Let me pull out my list......ha ha.
It definitely has been awesome. The work is progressing. We have been doing A LOT of finding. And it paid off! We had 6 return appointments this week. 4 of which from saturday. That was a good day. And now to all that has happened this last couple days:
Francis..is in jail. Yeah it sucks. But he called last week actually right after i sent my email and said a goodbye. But only for 30 days. It's sad. But good also because after this he should be done with everything and can be baptized. He's an awesome guy! Plus one of our members is going to find out where he is at and if it's in county in our area, then we can go visit! Ha ha cool huh? If not then we'll just send him a letter or something.
A recent convert's sister died yesterday. Bro Gibbin's funeral was on wednesday. An elder in our district was ET'd on saturday, which means he was emergency transfered. A lady that has been investigating the church for over a year got fed a bunch of anti things from her unlcle and now won't be baptized. Her husband who was a less active became active for this past year and now is kinda becoming less active and won't talk to anyone. And we got sworn at more than any other week we've had. Ha ha. Awesome right? But now because we kept at it and worked hard, this week is going to be so amazing. We have a baptism! And a movie night, Joseph Smith: the Prophet of the Restoration for our investigators right after. We have so many appointments and we're going to invite a family to be baptized. We're really feeling the Lord in this work. I mean he literally is involved in every little thing we do. It's so cool. I feel so incredibly blessed! I love this work. I am so happy to be a part of it. My testimony of the Book of Mormon has grown so much. I know it is true. I love helping others grow in this gospel, it's the best thing in the whole world.
Next week is Father's day! I will be sending a good e-mail on monday. And Nate's birthday! Cool! Well i love you all so much, i have no time to write anyone back :(
I love you all so much. Thank you for everything you do for me. Keep being awesome!
-Elder Robinson



No comments:

Post a Comment