Monday, May 9, 2011

A Perfect Mothers Day......

What makes a perfect Mothers Day..........

Talking to your oldest Son and hearing your sweet Grandson say "Come on Dad!" because he wants him to go play with him. Seeing what weird things you can do with your tongues on Skype with your Daughter and her family brings on the laughter. Getting a beautiful card and peanut butter cups with it from my middle Son are always a great treat. My Missionary Son calling saying he heard the primary children singing Mom songs and he started crying because he missed me and loves me, then we cry on the phone together. It's a good thing. Then we come to the youngest who hugs, kisses and lets me tickle him. Then after that he bugs me all day. Chet buys me flowers, chocolate and cooks for me. Yes, it was the perfect Mothers Day. Filled with love and happiness. For me that is all I want. To know that my Children are all happy, safe and loved. I hope that this Mothers Day was just as awesome for you!!!


My dear family!
It was so great talking to you yesterday! You all sound so wonderful and happy. James sounds old. Weird. I love seeing how much Heavenly Father is watching over all of you.
Well i really don't know what to say in this, seeing how i said everything over the phone yesterday ha ha. I guess when you send this out, include my update from yesterday. But i really love it here. Really really. I have the best job in the world. I'm so grateful and blessed to have a loving family that supports me so much! You all are seriously the best family in the world! I love you all!
We are so excited to start this new program! The bishop loves the idea, and we're working with the young men's pres. this week to get it up and running. Elder long and I are also going to come up with lesson plans and everything this week. And today i have to go buy a bunch of supplies and what not, just so you know, i have to buy it with my card. Crazy exciting though! To be able to give back to all our ward does for us makes me happy. The work is about to get ten times more exciting!
Ok so here's a couple of things i forgot to say yesterday, my legs are huge. Ha ha. Between biking and walking, they are very beastly. It's awesome ha ha! There's a lot of Elders that when on a biking mission, by the end they can't fit in most their pants ha ha.
Also, we were able to order a video for the baptism yesterday. I really encourage you to order it! It's i think 8 bucks so not that bad, it's called Another Testament, Reflections of Christ. It's SO good! Almost everyone was crying by the end, so cool. That baptism was amazing.
I wrote this down on a post-it note to put in here, but i don't remember what it is ha ha. I must have liked it so i'll just tell you. Continue in faith on mormon.org. You should check out that site if you haven't, some of the stories on there are really amazing. Plus i think Jimmer has one on there ha ha boo yah!
Packages are going out today! Headed over there to send them as soon as i am done here. It's not much, but i think you'll like it. I bought one for myself in the MTC that i use every day. And i'm so excited you are going over Preach My Gospel!! That book is soooo incredible! We seriously use the things in that book daily. The section I'm sudying a lot this week is CH 1-Lsn 5 and CH 4-How to recognize the spirit. You should report back to me what you study throughout the week! That'd be cool.
Tell the Bishop that i love him, he is such an amazing man. Tell him to write me or email me sometime.
Well I best be off. This church is true. Read the Book of Mormon, it is evidence that Jesus is the Christ! He is real, He loves each one of us. My brain is blown daily by the things i learn out here. Untill next week! I LOVE YOU!
Love,
Elder Chrys Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment