Monday, May 16, 2011

I Am Completely Me!

Dear family,
Another week gone by already?? What? It was the fastest week by far. I am so glad to hear everyone is doing well. Ha ha ha ha dad spilled bubbles on Tabitha. That's funny. Bishop emailed me, gave me a quick update. So many missionaries!! It's soo cool! I am seriously so excited for them all. What an awesome time to serve.
I'm so glad you like the giant Book of Mormon! I figured that would be easier for dad ha ha. But yeah don't worry i have one too. I have the smallest version of the B.O.M. and the largest. Ha ha. The smallest is what i take out with me. So did you guys like the package?? Sorry it took forever to get it out. I'm glad you enjoyed the videos.
This past week has been pretty great. Tuesday was terrible ha ha we biked a good 13 miles all over pickerington going to appointments that ended up being us knocking on the door with no answer. Really hard day, but we didn't give up. Then wednesday we went on exchanges with our zone leaders, so good! Elder Jones came to Pickerington so me and him took the area over while Elder Long went to Gahanna. Elder Jones and I rocked Pick1st! It was so great! SOOOO humid but so great! We met some great people and scheduled a lot of appointments. Painted some chairs too, which ended up on my pants and shoe ha ha oh well.
Thursday was fantastic also. We were able to go to a trainer's meeting with the President. I just have to say he is so amazing. I love being around him. He always gets us so pumped ha ha. After that we went to Coulter's and shared a spiritual thought. THEN we taught some new investigators! I love it. This lady said we were the answer to her prayers. We were able to teach her a little bit and lift her spirits. She says we are the nicest boys on the face of the planet ha ha.
Francis said that he knows that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. Ah! Isn't that the coolest?? We're trying to schedule a baptismal date for him but it's hard because we don't know if he will go to jail or not. I guess we'll just wait and see.
We were able to teach at the Mini MTC on saturday that the stake was holding. That was super cool. We did contacting and meeting people. It's so exciting seeing people who are preparing for missions! And to be a part of it!
It's been a very tiring week, but we've been doing better than ever. I love helping others recieve the Restored Gospel. Heck, I love helping others! Being a missionary isn't just teaching and preaching, it's serving others. Helping other's burdens a little easier to carry. Improving the lives of anyone we can. There's nothing else like it. As each day goes by, I get more and more excited to serve. My favorite thing to do here is contacting, just going out and talking to people. I have met so many cool people! And many more to come. I love this job.
Taylor is in Slovenija now?? AH! That's awesome!!
Member missionary work is coming along nicely.
Preach My Gospel class starts this week.
Where's my letter from Liv and Harris? And James? I haven't gotten a letter for almost 3 weeks! Besides the packages....
I love you all so so so so much. I am having so much fun out here, I am completely me! I am so blessed. I must be the most blessed missionary in the world. Keep being wonderful my family. The Book of Mormon is the very word of God. This is the one and only true church on the earth. CTR. Christ is coming. :)
Love,
Elder Chrys Robinson


P.S. I was able to play a members drumset :)

No comments:

Post a Comment