Friday, April 8, 2011

Who misses who more.........

The other day James asked me who misses Chrys more. I thought about how to answer and told him we miss him differently. I miss him like a Mommy. You miss him like a brother. Sadie misses him more romantically. Not that anyone misses him more or less, just different. Because we all miss him a lot. Then I got thinking about all my kids and grand kids. I miss them not being around for dinner. Or not being able to make brownies with them. The giggles they have. Then it went to my family and friends. I am so blessed to have everyone in my life that I love. Now I am going to put some parts of Chrys' letter on here. I am so grateful that he chose to serve the Lord. I know we will be ok while he is gone. I will miss him, it's my Mommy's heart.

Dear Family,
This will be my week update. I'm gonna write this whenever I have a cool experience, then send it out on Monday. Plus it helps me not forget things lol. (I am taking parts out because they are personal plus it is a 6 page letter).
We taught a new guy named Jmichi (?). A Japanese man that has never heard of the church, he actually doesn't know anything of God. It was such a different experience teaching the basic fundamentals that I've known my whole life. So cool. So spiritual. My days get better and better! I am beginning to feel like a missionary :) I haven't been this happy in so long. I love it here. The food kinda sucks... ha ha but that's not why I'm here. Off to bed now! Excited for another amazing day!
Pencil today! I won't say much in this about my day except for definitely in the top 3 best Sundays of my life. It'll be in the email I send. Aw missionary month. Boy how I wished I took that more serious when I did it. Still so fun. Elder Merkley?! That's so cool! Straight from the airport. They would do that ha ha. I'm loving the Mirror! Works great with the whole anti fog thing. Pretty awesome! Luggage tags too! Have yet to put them on ha ha still sittin on my desk. But next week I'm gonna need them good and on them. I'm sorry I ask for so much from you guys, but I need a lot! Most of which I can't get here at the MTC. Thank you all though for being so wonderful. Yess got Gma and Gpa's package. Ate it allllllll up! Ha ha so good. I'm gonna write back tomorrow.
Oh my package. Ha ha yeah I got it. The hands are a big hit with well everyone ha ha. (We got big sticky hands from the $1 isle at Walmart). It was pretty epic when another Elder I live with Elder Fullmer and I got them to high five! Ha ha! So funny. We're very bored when at the residence lol. The bouncy balls as well have been an amazingly big hit. They have been all over the building. And in a b-ball tourney in my room lol.
Also just because I know you all would think this is funny, I am mostly known as Elder Carrey. As in Jim Carrey. Ha ha. I don't know how but the word got spread that I can do a mean impression and that I am the next Jim Carrey. I have people I don't know coming up to me calling me Elder Carrey ha ha I'm like I don't know you! I kinda like it though, it's fun.
I am sorry I can't write so many personal letters back to each of you. It's really hard because you just don't have that much time to do anything other than study. I will write Nate back and send it later this week and another letter for James. I love you guys thanks for all you do! Till next time :)
Love Elder Chrys Adam Robinson

P.S. I want my drumsticks and black pad :) ( you can't keep Chrys from his drums!)

No comments:

Post a Comment