Friday, April 1, 2011

Dear Mom.
You saw him and didn't get a picture?! (I saw one of the people from Kid History at James' orchestra concert.) That's like my fav out of all of them! "Randy! Randay! Randaay! Randy?" ha ha ha. Oh my sounds like Dad is having oober loads of fun ha ha. Silly man. I love that James uses my blanket. How is he doing? I'm about to write him a letter. And no I was going to write Emily a letter then leave it with you guys but I just didn't have time. So I'll send hers with this one. Oh mother stop crying! I'm not crying ha ha really though. I'm too busy to cry ha ha the only time I get to is before I get to bed but I'm too tired so I just fall asleep ha ha. I might today tough since it's P-day, but we will see. I'm already getting sick of the choco milk ha. Ever since the day me and Taylor drank 5 glasses at lunch. It made 9 for me that day. I almost puked it all up lol. Things are fine here. I love my teachers. Just starting to get over home sickness...sorta. Every once in a while my mind wanders off and I'm also getting sick. Well no I was sick Saturday night and all day Sunday. I was worried that they would just lock me in my room all day (which they do by the way) so I asked the other Elders in my room to give me a blessing. I almost instantly felt better. I am still a little sore in my throat but it's much better. Last night it was so bad I couldn't even touch my neck. Nor turn my head. My teachers are amazing. One teacher, Brother Harward is one of the coolest guys ever. Really funny and jokes a lot but always know how to bring the spirit to whatever we are doing. In our first lesson together, in the middle of it, he stopped and told us this. He drew a line across the board and made little marks on it and each one of them is where you're testimony and knowledge is. He then explained each mark and what the testimony would be like at each point. He got me thinking and worrying so much. He then said something that I wasn't expecting, "Whether you are at the best or the worst the fact is, I don't care. The Lord doesn't care. The fact of the matter is, you are here to serve. The Lord is going to lift you up and you will be up there with the best." He said he felt like he really needed to tell us that. It was exactly what I needed. It has been one of the few times I've cried here ha ha. I thanked him for it. I was so worried when I got here that I wouldn't know enough. But it's amazing how fast I'm learning here. It's wonderful. Last night was great. We were able to watch The Joseph Smith movie. Man I love that movie. Anyway I'm gonna leave the rest for the email letter. I love you! I miss you!

Elder Chrys Adam Robinson

Oh! and Brother Harward had a J.S. ring too. Another reason too why he is so cool lol.



Dear Dad.
I think I should write yours and Mom's letter in the same one ha ha I'm all lettered out! I'm great though. I miss everyone a lot but I am doing fine. Other Elders are wrestling in the rooms down from me ha ha against the rules! But that's my district for ya though lol except us Ohio guys I live with. I worry about you guys a lot. Just praying everyone is safe and accounted for lol but really I do worry. It's no good. I think I'm adjusting well. Saturday was the longest day ever ha ha a total of 12 hours in class lol probably 3 of which I slept for ha ha! I am so tired all day long. I honestly don't think I've ever been so tired in all my life lol. I loooove going to bed at 10:30 though! I sleep so good! Oh man it's to great. I also love saying "Elders!" to everyone ha ha. It's so funny to me. I'll be walking and say "Elders!" and shake their hands and stuff just to be annoying lol. Oh or also you guys didn't pack my pablo shoes or my wrestling shoes or the inner part of my jacket (he left it at the church) I looked everywhere. Anyway I'm gonna go. I love you Dad. Send more letters! lol Dear Elder is great.
Love,
Elder Chrys Adam Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment