Monday, April 18, 2011

My first letter from Ohio!

Dear family,
Things are fantastic here. It is SO beautiful! I love it more and more each day. My mission president and wife are amazing. He sounds like Jeff bridges when he talks ha ha. My first day out here was probably the weirdest day ha ha it felt like a dream.
My companion is Elder Long from texas. Awesome missionary and great person. I'm learning a lot from him! He says i am the most optimistic person he's ever met ha ha. My favorite thing so far about this perfect work is tracting. I dunno why all the missionaries hate it ha ha it's been awesome meeting a lot of cool new people. Met this guy on friday that is going through the 12 step program and you could really see that he's ready for some change in his life. Going back later this week. Also met another man that has been searching for a church for 15 years and was completely open to us and our message. We have an appointment today for him and a few of his work friends and family. Gosh i just love it here. I am learning so much and meeting so many great people. Too many stories, too little time!
Yesterday i went to our ward for the first time, pretty amazing i have to say. The bishop asked me to come to the stand and bear my testimony ha ha which was pretty great. It's only like 150 people in the ward. Easy cheese. We are also being fed every night by the members. So amazing! Ha ha i'm going to get fat! Woo! Let's see what else.....i'm singing in choir! Elder long doesn't sing so he just watches ha ha. My bike broke on friday! It won't shift. I think we're taking it in tomorrow. I don't mind walking though so it's ok.
The Coulter family is great aren't they?? We are over there almost every day ha ha i'm so glad they can keep you updated and everything. The green breakfast consisted of green sausage, green pancakes, green milk, and those two green eggs. I drank the milk ha ha.
I met my first nazi. Ha ha. Pretty cool guy. He's a member of our ward and we were at his house last night. He has a bunch of guns we got to play with :P
Also lost a pair of jeans in the MTC. Dunno how. In the 1st week they were gone ha ha. Silly billy.
Pulled 6 eye lashes out at once the other day. Yeah.
I need music! The cards don't work on the music player :( Send cd's! We have a stereo lol so yeah. Any classical music. Movie soundtracks(intrumental) inception soundtrack!! Chris Keith definitely! Oh and i need a jacket. So you can send like my white one or put money on my card for one. If you could that would be great! Clair de lune! I neeed that song. A good piano version. Have James find it.
All is well my wonderful family. I absolutely love it here. I am sooooooo blessed!! And sooo happy! I love all of you so much. I wouldn't be me with out you. I'll be mailing my letters today. Teaching is amazing. The people are amazing. This gospel is amazing. Jesus is the Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment