Monday, December 15, 2008


Well here we go. Chet thought this was a great idea. I don't even know what to write. The boys are being loud and beating up Chet. I am staying out of the way. We are looking forward to letting you all know what is going on in our crazy life. Like the lecture I am giving them for hurting Dad. The bigger the boys get the rougher they play. I also like how Chet laughs as I do this. What do I know I'm just the Mommy. Well I am now going to see if I can get a picture on here. Laters.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I am so happy! I hope it IS the first of many, it makes me feel like I am there.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You will get addicted to it! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy...it's Lyndsy yakiwchuk-tippetts. i found your blog through Chelsie's. I love blogging! It's like our family journal. Would you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas Card? lyndsy.tippetts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete