Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Christmas List...
































So here is our Christmas List to go with Chet Michael's. Chet's Santa and Reindeer. Our leg lamp. My train I painted (I can't find my yellow train car though). My calendar my Mom made me ( I grew up with one also). Chrys and James have their stockings. Chet Michael made me my nesting dolls when he was in the 8th grade. They are Santa, Mrs. Clause, Reindeer, Elf and present. I think he shows great talent. But I really like how Lucky looks when we don't shovel some grass space for her. Sorry Lucky. I will get better at this as I go. So if it looks a little unorganized, it is. I am just grateful to see all that my family is doing. It helps when they are far away to see what they do day to day. May this beautiful snowy day bring you lots of love and laughs.




1 comment: