Monday, December 22, 2008


I wanted to write about what a perfect day yesterday was. I heard angels sing... had love from my little ones in nursery... had 43 kisses from James as my gift... back breaking hugs from Chrys... love, smiles and silliness from Nate... birthday calls from Harris, Livvy, Chet Michael, Jaime, Chelsie, Tyler, Caleb, Jackson, Chuck, Lori...dinner at my Mom and Dad's... Bubble bath for my big tub... two cakes... but the best was Temple Square. Just the thought of how much I am loved by my family and the Savior was awesome. Chet looked at me and said I looked so pretty. I told him I was happy. It is so simple, Love. That is what it is all about. God gave us a gift of love when he gave us his Son. His Son loves us unconditionally. To be a part of this makes everything perfect. Yesterday was Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh...happy birthday! sounds like it was the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete