Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tis the Season to give...

Welcome to our Mess! We wanted to share a little of our Christmas with you. I told them to stop picking up, it looked a lot messier. I am all into the mess!
Lucky needs a haircut and a quiet place to sleep. She waits till it's her turn for her treats!

Nate gets to get rid of his old jacket! We are all happy about that one. Now he can be in style where ever he goes!


Chrys got a present made by James that tells us what we already know. Chrys is Cool! James had fun with the Popsicle sticks this year!



James is ready to play with his new shirt(from his friend Wyatt) and a new football. If only there wasn't so much snow!

We hope that your day was filled with love, fun, laughter and family. We miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh- What a cool gift James! I was wondering why I was so compelled to take pictures of our mess. You have rubbed off on me! I love you guys and it looks like it was a merry Christmas, so I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete