Friday, January 11, 2013

Getting Organized sort of..........

     So when Chet and I really looked at the calendar and realized we would be putting 2 people in James' room we kind of went GAH!! It's not bad, it's just reorganizing it for more room. We gave away some levi's that didn't fit James or Chrys. That helped the closet out! We need to make sure under the bed so it can fit his luggage or maybe the closet. We have shelves set up for them to share. We need to decide what to get out of storage of his. I'm not sure if his drums will fit here, but I really want to get them. My mind is just on overload on fitting everything here. We don't have a lot here, but it's just being creative. Then there's the figuring out the little snacks to feed everyone when the homecoming happens. The plans, the plans........did I mention the flu came to visit and kind of messed up the organizing?? Yeah, there's that too.........


Dear Family,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!

Sounds like everything has been good! Thank you for the notes on the talks our neighbor gave. Pretty sweet! And tell TJ hi for me!! Poor Dad and James getting sick! That stinks! I hope they are all better!


Yes it is true. I am back in the Ohio. It's weird actually to be back where a lot of people live ha ha. I guess i got more used to Batesville than i thought. It's great here though. I'm not too far from Pickerington! Actually i get to go tomorrow for a training at the old Reynoldsburg building! So that will be fun! It's been a long time since I've been anywhere near it. Elder Watkins is great. This ward is pretty great. We're in a district with a Spanish companionship and some sisters. Pretty sweet! I've never been in a district with either. They're great missionaries too. So this may be news or not, if not then i wish it was, I'm in a bike area again. Ha ha. IT'S SO COLD. But so fun. I was met by lots of snow and ice which made me cry, then the tears froze on my face which made me cry more. But it's all good. ha ha. It's a learning opportunity, and i am grateful i get to serve here.

The ride to transfers was awfully fun. We left at about 7:45 to get there on time -2 and a half hours away- and by 8:45 we were stuck in traffic. We were stuck in it for about an hour, so there was already no way were going to make it on time anyway. But then we started to hear squeaking coming from our car in the middle of traffic, and Bishop Phaneuf was noticing that when he let off the gas that the car would stop by it's self. So needless to say after being stuck in traffic for an hour, were stuck in a shop getting our breaks fixed for an hour. They completely locked up and the mechanic could barely get the truck into the garage. But after that the next hour was smooth sailing. So we completely missed the meeting by like 45 minutes ha ha it was pretty funny. We had our own little transfer meeting in the parking lot.

I don't have too much to update you all on because that is pretty much all that happened. I gotta say, i miss Batesville. I love those people. But i am glad to be here and to have the opportunity to serve others. This next transfer i feel is going to be so great! We're going to work our guts out! or our soles off. Either way, we're going to do some WORK! I love this gospel and the power of the Atonement. I love the knowledge that the scriptures give and the questions that it answers. I love the spirit that testifies of truth and leads us along the way. I know the Book of Mormon is true, there is no doubt in my mind of that. I know that Jesus Christ lives, and i know he loves us.

I hope you all have a great week! I love you!!!!

-Elder Chrys Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment