Saturday, December 29, 2012

A very good week......

     Well it was a very good week. We all got what we wanted. James was happy with everything he got. We went with a color theme of red and black. He was one happy kid! Then we got to talk to all the kids and that was sweet! We had our last phone call for the missionary. These last few months have just flown by. I think with this new calling it keeps me busier with less time to think about it. Then James and his school add to that. I'm glad for the distractions. I am so grateful for the days when we get to just be. There aren't to many of them anymore. I hope your Christmas was truly what you needed it to be for you!


Dear Family,

Emailing on Thursday i know, but all the libraries were closed till today, yay!

So first, I hope James had a great birthday!!!!!! It was great to hear from him on Christmas--of course it was great to hear from all of you! It's weird to think that it was my last call, and that i don't even have another general conference to look forward to. I only have a birthday! So weird. This past year went by so fast! It's great to hear that everything went well over Christmas though. I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing so well!

Well today i don't have much time to email, so i won't update you on too many things. Except for Christmas night, in the middle of us sharing the Christmas story with a family, little Carter Utterback threw up on Elder Johnson's backpack and my suit. We all actually had a pretty good laugh believe it or not, especially the kids ha ha it was funny.

I just need to say how much love i feel for the Savior. I've been reading a lot about Him and trying to better understand who He is and the importance of what He did for me. I can't really put in to words all that i have learned and how grateful i really am. It's hard to describe what the spirit has taught me really. But i do know that He is the Savior and Redeemer. I know that he has purchased us with his blood. I know with out a doubt that what He did was for EVERY person. Not just collectively, but individually. That anyone can change because of that. I know that his love is stretched out to each of us. "However late you think you are, however many chances you think you have missed, however many mistakes you feel you have made or talents you think you don’t have, or however far from home and family and God you feel you have traveled, I testify that you have not traveled beyond the reach of divine love. It is not possible for you to sink lower than the infinite light of Christ’s Atonement shines." (Elder Holland). I know that this statement is true because i feel that in me. Anyone can change. His hand is stretched out still and will always be. He is the reason i am serving. He makes it possible to hope, love, live and laugh. I love Him for what He did for me, and i love Him because He loved me first.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


Elder Chrys Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment