Saturday, November 19, 2011

Beware of the Spray.........

So Chrys' letter this week made me laugh. When our kids were growing up they would not wake up so what did we do? We would get the spray bottle and spray them with water! It worked every time! So to read that Chrys did this to some less active members to get them going was great!! But this morning James was in a mood! He ran into my bathroom and ran out with the spray bottle. He turned it on stream and got me right in the face. All I can say is......James beware of the Spray........ :]


Dear family,



Oh my poor old lucky. Ha ha she makes me laugh.

That is way cool about Brittany though! How exciting for the family! It sounds like it was a pretty eventful week for everyone. Especially at church ha ha ;) the accident story made me laugh. I can't believe Stephen Thomas is leaving already. It doesn't at all seem like he is that old ha ha that went by so fast. AND Zack Morris home already? Dang. I think i forget how long I've been out and how different the world is now ha ha.


This past week was pretty awesome. We have a lot of great things happening. Our 40 day fast is moving a long so well! The members are so supportive. The greatest thing about it though is seeing the miracles that are coming out of this. The biggest one is Alex. He is doing SO much better. I don't remember if i told you guys about his whole situation with his sickness but he had to get a foot of intestines taken out and after got a huge infection. That's really the only thing stopping him from getting baptized. That and a new whole just opened up in his stomach. Which is not a good thing but is most definitely not the worst. His infection is gone! He is healing. Which is a first since the surgery. He says his mood is even changing day by day. He said it was because he knew and could feel ours and the member's prayers and fasts for him. We had a chapel tour yesterday with him (which is a big step considering his condition) and as we were sitting talking in the actual chapel he said he didn't know what it was but he just felt at home in there. The spirit was so strong. I am so thankful for the spirit. What a major role it has in our conversion.. I count it as a special blessing to see it work in his life.

Then there's Aaron and Jennifer. They are so awesome. Elder Riggs and i were able to spend this last weekend helping them re-do their roof. Holy cow that was rough! Ha ha but SO fun! I am still pretty beat up from it ha ha. I got a nail in my butt. Yep. It hurt. Glad it wasn't rusty. Ha ha. Anywaaaayyy their situation is hard. Aaron is a member. Jennifer and her kids are not. Aaron and Jennifer are not married and are now living together and all but one child wants to be baptized. The children can. But Jennifer can't until she either moves out or marries Aaron. Aaron from what he told us doesn't want to marry her. Ha ha. Jennifer on the other hand has dreams about Aaron proposing to her ha ha. She really wants it. So in this 40 day fast we have been asking the members to fast for them to get married. And this whole weekend Aaron kept saying how much he loves her and how he's probably just going to have to marry her. Ha ha how awesome is that?! Yeah. There is power in fasting. We're going by tonight to talk to them about it more.

On Sunday morning we went over to the Weavers before church....want to know why?? To spray them till they get up and ready for church! Ha ha. It worked. They're a less active family that we meet with often. They are the coolest! Alexis Driscoll lives with them. She should be on the list of people who has added me on facebook.... Anyway next week we are going over and cooking breakfast to get them up ha ha.

We went out to Jamestown on i think....friday? I don't remember ha ha but anyway it's a part of our area that is really far away and eats up our miles like crazy so we don't go there often. But as we were out there we were knockin on doors in the SNOW! What?! Ha ha i mean normally this would be late for me being from Utah but it's still a shock ha ha. It's finally starting to feel like winter. And it sucks. Ha ha! We didn't know where to go so when we parked the car we decided to tract by flipping a coin to go right or left ha ha. We prayed that we would be guided to someone and through the spirit through that penny we were! We came in contact with a former investigator named Mike that wants to meet with us again and we are going back this week. Oh man. The mission is so funny ha ha.

Anyway i best be off. So looking forward to this next week. Oh man. I just have to much fun being a missionary ha ha. I LOVE IT! I know this is the true church of Jesus Christ! It's seriously the greatest thing in the world to help others see that. Full-time missionary or not. I love my Savior. I love the Book of Mormon. It is AMAZING! Annnddd...... I love you all so much!!! Have a great week! Be safe! I'm praying for you!

-Elder Robinson


P.S. I did get Chelsie's Package! Yum Snickers!!!! I am in the process of writing them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment