Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHET...

I wanted to wish Chet a Happy Birthday so here are the 48 reason why I love my Chet! It may be a little long...

1-He had me at "Would you like to dance?"
2-He has amazing eyes
3-He says I love you with just a look
4-He give great hugs
5-He forgives me for not being perfect
6-He has a great laugh ( it is a little loud in movies!)
7-He talks so loud, you can hear him in the other room ( I always know where he is at!)
8-He keeps me on my toes by being late 
9-He is a great Dad
10-He is a great Grandpa
11-I love the ADD in him and wouldn't want it any other way!
12-I love how he eats ice cream every night in bed and wakes up with some on him
13-He has a cool name! Thanks Nana for that!
14- He is just so handsome!
15-He is very supportive
16-He thinks of others before himself
17-You need to tell him things three times before he hears it, this way you know he hears you
18-He loves his calling
19-He loves his boys at church and they love him
20- He loves nursery
21-He loves my nursery kids and they love him
22-He gets me cereal and brings it to me in bed almost every morning
23-He walks faster than me and laughs as I try to catch up with my shorter legs
24-He loves going to church
25-He is my husband forever
26-He reads almost every night with James
27-He has at least 5 books half way read at any given time
28-If he finds a quote, he prints it and puts it up all over the house
29-He likes to make lists for everyone
30-He takes longer than I do to get ready
31-He snores and wakes himself up, then tells me that I woke him up by snoring
32-He wakes himself up when he starts to laugh in his dream, then we are both laughing
33-He bought me a 365 Easy Casserole Recipes book
34-He helped me pick out my wedding band and I love it
35-He holds my hand wherever we are
36-He loves to sit with me on the deck and cuddle
37-He has cold feet and likes to put them on me as we are going to sleep
38-He can do laundry
39-He does the dishes
40-He is a good cook
41-He will clean a bathroom
42-He fixes my computer so I don't yell at it
43-He keeps our cars running (This is a must!)
45-He has a wicked smile!
46-He makes me melt inside
47-He is spiritual
48-He loves Me!

I am so grateful that Chet has put up with me all these years! I am so blessed to be his wife! Here is to a great 24 years together! I look forward to spending my forever with you! I love you! Wendy

2 comments: